Last Updated on
As someone, who loves listening to music regularly, you need to understand that your equipment is vital.
If you’re missing a song from your playlist, you’ll feel naked. Having a pair of insufficient headphones can be even worse.
Unfortunately, many consumers share the misconception that the market’s best headphones are incredibly expensive. This isn’t always the case.
A pair of budget headphones can serve you just as well and they’ll still provide you with solid sound quality that you can enjoy.
In fact, some of the best in-ear earphones, which won’t cost you excessively (under £30 to be precise), will be explored in greater depth below.
Will I get a pair of good earphones for under £30? -
You might be a little sceptical about spending so little on a pair of earphones, but you can actually get something that is great quality. Many of the earphones in this price range will give you good sound quality, as well as a comfortable fit that won’t rub the inside of your ear. Contrary to popular belief, a pair under £30 will tend last you a decent amount of time. You are also likely to get some of the fun additional features that you may not usually expect from a pair of budget earphones.
What you will get for under £30 -
- Good sound quality. You’ll generally find the overall sound quality in these models is actually very good, and it may surprise you how crisp it is.
- A decent fit (most of the time). Usually, they fit quite well and will sit nicely in your ears while listening to music or even running.
- Controls on the wire/earpiece. This has become quite commonplace, and most cheap earphones will have this feature for you.
- Ability to take calls through the earphones. Another popular feature, you will find that taking calls through your earphones is very easy for wired and wireless models.
- Bluetooth and wireless. Even the budget models have this now, and it’s actually very good even if you are spending less than £30. You can expect to find a clear connection.
- Great battery life. It’s a common belief that the cheaper wireless models have a poor battery life, but actually, the models below have some of the best you’ll find.
What you won’t get for under £30-
- Top-quality microphone/quality for phone calls. This is a common complaint for cheaper earphones; poor call quality. The mic can be quite crackly, and it can be hard to hear.
- Consistently deep bass. You may find some budget earphones that have a good bass, but the quality won’t often be as good (or clear) as that found in pricier models.
- Higher levels of durability. Many cheap earphones are quite durable, but they often can’t withstand the same level of abuse as a more expensive pair.
- Noise cancellation. You will absolutely find models with noise isolation; reducing outside sounds. However, cheap earphones do not have full noise cancellation available. At least, none that is completely effective.
Best Buy Earphones Under £30
Other Recommended Models
JVC HAFX1X Xtreme
Previously Featured Models
The market is truly overflowing with amazing, budget earphones. Although some of the top models have been examined above, you may have experience with one that has not been mentioned.
If so, you should be sure to let us know about, by leaving a comment below. While you’re at it, be sure to check out our other affordable earphones right now!